We're looking for an enthusiastic web developer to join our experienced team. We want to meet someone who's passionate about developing and wants to learn while advancing their skills.
DDSN is a full service digital agency that prides itself on being innovative creative and unique. We have been in business for more than 25 years. We selectively work with some of the most exciting clients you can find on any list - an eclectic mix of large brands, government and non profit agencies, and small to medium enterprises. We have a strongly process driven approach to digital solutions design and development.
Our diverse team of outstanding individuals collaborates in a creative, friendly, fun, fast paced, and highly engaging work environment. We deliver beautiful, high tech, cleverly designed digital solutions in interesting ways. We seek deep contributions to our customers operations and business through functional and deeply integrated solutions that provide the most value.
Our offices are on St Kilda road are well connected to public transport. Our work space is bright and spacious with a spectacular outlook that the team enjoys every day.
We are looking for someone to help us deliver the best websites, mobile apps and digital resources in the country.
- A wide range of projects
- Join a small, dynamic team of outstanding, experienced, passionate, creative individuals
- Funky inner city location
A large part of your work will involve building and improving websites while working with DDSN's advanced content management system - Acora CMS ( http://www.acoracms.com), as well as customising and building templates and modules for the CMS. We also work with other enterprise CMS platforms including Kentico CMS ( https://www.kentico.com), as well as open source and cloud hosted systems (sometimes).
The main tasks in this role include:
- Working with our senior engineers to develop new CMS widgets and modules for Acora CMS and Kentico CMS
- Working in an agile environment hand in hand with our project and account managers to deliver upgrades and enhancements to our clients' website and mobile app installations
Whether your interest is more in design and website front ends, or tends toward deeper coding and system back ends, we'd like to talk. There's an opportunity to grow your experience and skills in many directions as part of this role.
This role would suit aspiring web developers with the desire to create outstanding client focused systems and develop cutting edge skills in both front end and back end technologies.
You will think coming to work is fun. You love building things, and maybe designing them too. You want to make sure you get things right and you'll work hard until you do. You want to learn.
- Experience participating in a team environment
- A strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work in an agile environment
- Experience and talent for problem solving and/or research
- Motivation to do the best work you can, every time
As additions to the required skills, any of the following skills will be well regarded:
- Experience working with version control systems
- Experience building or maintaining websites and/or apps
- Adobe photoshop experience
- Experience in documentation and testing of software
- Advanced experience with known CMS products - especially Kentico
- Database skills (SQL Server, Access, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Web server maintenance experience
$55 - $70,000 plus superannuation, depending on skills and experience.
Apply here through our jobs portal. Have a cover letter and your CV ready. Tell us about your experience in a cover letter. We want to learn about you. For this role your attitude and approach to work are more important than specific prior experience.
DDSN does not consider applications submitted by recruitment agencies or any unsolicited approaches by recruitment agencies.