Melbourne Exhibition Centre, August 10th & 11th
Made in Melbourne. We are here to help.
Is the pain and price migrating from your website CMS software stopping you from making a move? We will take that pain away.
Find out about our proven solutions and capabilities working with universities, schools and colleges.
Come talk to us at stand 642
10x projects at a discounted price are on offer when your organisation commits to a 2 year subscription.
This offer is valued at more than $15,000 depending on the size and complexity of your existing project.
We will migrate your organisation's website, mobile application and/or alumni portal to either the Acora CMS or the Kentico Xperience digital experience platform.
In addition, all subscriptions include training, email and phone support as well as DDSN Help Desk access at no additional cost to your organisation.
Apply online now or call DDSN for more details on 1300 656 412 and mention EduTech 2022.
Some Limits Apply
- This offer is limited to the first 10 applicants who subscribe for 2 years to either Acora or Kentico Xperience.
- The applicants will receive their website, mobile app and/or alumini portal built for free.
- DDSN is able to undertake 2 of these projects per month. If your application is successful, your project will be scheduled and the date provided to you.
- Subscriptions start on the launch date of your site.
Project limits include:
- Design and content will be transferred as they currently exist or as close as practical
- Up to 100 pages with 3 page design templates
- Up to 5 single page forms
- Use existing software functionality
Extensions to a project beyond the stated limits will be able to be catered for, at an additional cost e.g. if design is old or outdated a custom design can be requested at additional cost.
DDSN reserves the right to refuse any application that the software is not deemed suitable for.
Call DDSN for more details on 1300 656 412 and mention EduTech2022 or complete this form to reserve your project.
The Form is Submitting
Please do not click your browser's refresh button or navigate away from the form until it has finished submitting.