Membership services and online collaboration platform for a world leading scientific society.
With catalysis scientists scattered all over the world, CSA needed an online tool to manage their association's membership administration and grow membership, promote their members, bring members to events, and connect members to each other.
The cm3 Acora CMS platform provides a full suite of specialised associations management and e-commerce tools for the flexible management and promotion of both small and large associations.
The CSA digital platform backed by cm3 Acora CMS provides events management and promotion tools, as well as online event bookings for both paid and free events. The CMS makes it easy to publish detailed event agendas.
For larger events and conferences presentation abstracts are collected via the website, published online, and archived for access by event attendees during followup collaboration exercises.
Membership self management and collaboration tools including joining, upgrading, and renewal forms, in-depth member profile management, private and shared discussion forums, file sharing, email subscriptions, events bookings, and more.
- Digital strategy
- Brand and visual design
- Content management - cm3 Acora CMS
- Secure hosting
- Maintenance and support
- Real time payments for automatic membership processing
- Detailed events management with online bookings
- Members directory with public and private searches
- Online collaboration in public and private discussion forums, file sharing, e-communications, email subscriptions
- Full membership management - join, upgrade, renew, profile