Advanced web based operations management platform and customer relationship management system for a national non profit organisation.
Enterprise Data Management Platform
The Good Sports Extranet provided the online backbone for growth of the Australian Drug Foundation's flagship program from a state-based venture to a national exercise.
Providing an end-to-end management platform for assisting sporting clubs around the country to become accredited in the responsible management of alcohol and drugs, the extranet includes customer relationship management, club profile tracking, events calendaring, and an in-depth workflow tracking system for accreditation measurement and approval.
In 2016 the Good Sports Extranet was re-designed from the ground up to integrate with ADF's organisation-wide data management strategy, running atop a Salesforce platform. The purpose built platform that grew and thrived for over a decade is now a piece of history, but it remains a wonderful example of how online systems can enable an organisation to grow and thrive.
- Digital strategy
- Information architecture
- Custom app development
- Systems integration
- Secure hosting
- Maintenance and support
- Advanced CRM and club database search
- Multi-layered permissions and personalisation system, allowing managers and project officers across the country to contribute local data feeding into national reports
- "Drip feed" e-communications automation
- Complex workflow and KPI reporting system
- Integration with the Good Sports public web presence
- Supporting web based collaboration tools - discussion forums, events calendars, documents management