DDSN is a full service digital agency that prides itself on being innovative creative and unique. We have been in business for more than 25 years. We are a for purpose company and selectively work with some of the most exciting clients you can find on any list - an eclectic mix of charities, large brands, government and non-profit agencies, and small to medium enterprises. We have a creative but strongly process driven approach to digital solutions design and development that includes user centred design as a core pillar.
Our diverse team of outstanding individuals collaborates in a creative, friendly, fun, fast paced, and highly engaging work environment. We deliver beautiful, high tech, cleverly designed digital solutions in interesting ways. We seek deep contributions to our customers operations and business through functional and deeply integrated solutions that provide the most value.
We are 100% remote with a virtual office in South Melbourne in a fantastic co-working space for us to get together as a team.
We are looking for someone to help us deliver the best websites, mobile apps and digital resources in the country and track their efficiency and effectiveness.
- A wide range of projects
- Join a small, dynamic team of outstanding, experienced, passionate, creative individuals
A large part of your work will involve building and improving websites while working with DDSN's advanced content management system - Acora CMS ( http://www.acoracms.com), as well as customising and building templates and modules for the CMS. We also work with other enterprise CMS platforms including Kentico CMS ( https://www.kentico.com), as well as open source and cloud hosted systems (sometimes).
The main tasks in this role include:
- Working with our clients to identify the most valuable opportunities for them to improve their customer, student or user experience
- Working with our business analysts to prepare wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Working with our visual designers to producing visually engaging documentation for clients
- Producing specification documents for our software engineering team.
- Working in an agile environment with the whole DDSN team to deliver som e of the most technically demanding web projects out there.
- Taking responsibility for the continuous improvement of user experience through the configuration and interrogation of analytics tools
Whether your interest is more in customer engagement & design or prototyping & analysis, we'd like to talk. There's an opportunity to grow your experience and skills in many directions as part of this role and as DDSN grows our team further the role will change to one or other of the directions possible.
This role would suit aspiring user experience designers or business analysts looking to grow in an agency that has a wide variety of different work.
You will think coming to work is fun. You love seeing the things that you conceive built & make a difference out there in the world. You want to make sure you get things right and you'll work hard until you do. You want to learn.
- A friendly personality with an enjoyment working with other humans
- The ability to inspire others to share their knowledge
- Some experience running and participating in user experience research and workshops
- Some experience analysing user workshop and research outcomes
- Experience designing improvements to user experience based on research
- Experience in prototyping digital interfaces and products
- Experience in, or a willingness to learn quickly Google Analytics (GA4) and its application in continuous improvement of websites and application interfaces
- Experience participating in a team environment
- A strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work in an agile environment
- Experience and talent for opportunity identification and/or research
- Motivation to do the best work you can, every time
As additions to the required skills, any of the following skills will be well regarded:
- Experience working with Axure prototyping tool
- Adobe photoshop experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in client documentation
- Experience in documentation of technical specifications
$70,000 - $95,000 plus superannuation, depending on skills and experience.
Have a cover letter and your CV ready. Tell us about your experience in a cover letter. We want to learn about you. For this role your attitude and approach to work are more important than specific prior experience.
The Form is Submitting
Please do not click your browser's refresh button or navigate away from the form until it has finished submitting.