DDSN Complete Event Communication
Communication can be make or break for major events like conferences, festivals, conventions, tradeshows or gala dinners. Good management of your event communication will drive participation, increase the enagement of your participants and lead to more successful events.
At DDSN we have pulled together a technology and resource stack to make your events a success. Because of our expertise in digital technology we can offer an enterprise grade event website, and integrated electronic direct marketing tools and advanced analytics, alongside all the other communication support and advice that you need to have a successful event.
Our Event Communication packages are competitively priced with choices available for everyone from the experienced web author and communicator through to a busy events team who dont have time to learn and want to outsource their event communication pipeline.
It's up to you.
- Multi-event website, mailout campaigns, analytics - one technology platform
- Connection to your merchant bank account
- Web, email and mobile content management
- Ticket sales, registration forms, booking forms integrated seamlessly in your website
- Powerful forms for information collection and attendee surveys
- Abstract collection, management and publication as web pages creating a responsive digital program
- Integrated electronic digital marketing (EDM) platform
- Advanced analytics to monitor engagement of your audience with your web and email content.
- Image galleries, video embedding & document management - all out of the box drop-in elements
- Beautiful and accessible visual design, qualified UX and technical excellence
- Focus on the needs of event management
- A dedicated account manager for the duration of the event
- Website authoring and email campaigns managed for you
- Custom communication plans developed for your event
- A team of communicators if you need us to do the work for you
- A digital support team to undertake custom development if required
- Bulletproof security, externally audited - when you want to protect the privacy of your attendees or the intellectual property shared for your event
The DDSN Complete Event Communication platform can be delivered in multiple ways. Have DDSN do all the work for you or save some money and do a lot of the work yourself. Choose the package that best suits your skillset and your time.
Mailout Tool Package
For those who just want to send email but want more security than other email service providers. No limits, quality training and phone support.
- Unlimited email subscribers
- Multiple email list management
- Unlimited emails per month
- Unlimited scheduled emails
- Unlimited tests and proofs
- Multi-user account to work collaboratively
- Integrated email analytics
- Built in email personalisation
- Use your own branding
- Create your own templates using html or use drag and drop email designs
- Manage your own content storing photos and graphics in the same location as your email tool
- Edit images and photographs
- Use html to create advanced email templates
- 1 hour training for up to 3 people
- Guides and tutorials
- Phone support from our team
- Perpetual licence
- Secure Australian hosting, know your IP and subscriber information are secure.
Expert Author Package
For those who have an in-house content author and are willing to put in the time to build your event website and manage a communication plan.
$7342 per event
- All the inclusions of the Mailout Tool Package, AND
- Full installation of cm3 Acora CMS
- Secure Australian hosting for 2 years
- Connection to payment gateway
- Standard registration form with 4 ticket types for a single day event
- Simple website design applied, using your logo and you choose the colour scheme.
- Basic event website navigation installed
- Basic email template
- 2 Hours training for up to 3 people
- Powerful form generator with full documentation
- Advanced email and web analytics built right into the cm3 Acora CMS
- Installation of abstracts module by request
- Installation of calendar module by request
- Installation of booth management tool by request
For those who understand communication and have the time to develop and run their own email campaign.
$8085 per event
- All the inclusions of the Expert Author Package, AND
- Customised registration form with up to 12 ticket types for multi-day events
- Custom website design with up to 10 webpages
- Custom event template developed
- Custom email template developed including personalisation
- Advice on the use of email and website analytics
- Creation of custom responsive program
- Abstract publication if required
- Advanced embedded features available to select and include: video, image galleries,social media feeds, tables
- Additional 30 min phone support with first mailout
- Additional 15 min phone consultation
Full Service Package
For those who are short on time and want a team of experts to do all the hard work to drive attendance and participation in their event.
$10312 per event
- All the inclusions of the Communicator Package, AND
- Personal account manager right up until your event and for the month following the event
- Customised registration form suitable for even the most complicated events
- Customised communication plan for your event including when you should reach out through other media channels.
- You provide the event content and we will build the whole event website and keep it maintained all the way through to the event and for the month after the event
- Proactive use of email and website analytics to improve your communications plan on the fly
- up to 5 mailouts before and 1 mailout after the event
- Photo gallery for up to 50 photos following the event
Prices are exclusive of sales tax and cover a single event. Additional costs may include; purchase of url, cost of content development such as purchase of stock images, development of logos or other graphics.
Optional Extra Services Include:
We haven't included everything in our packages, just the basics that most people need to run a single event. Ask us to upgrade any of the packages if you wish to include the following in your event package;
- Mulitple event management
- Feedback forms or surveys
- Graphic design
- QR coded tickets
- Automated marketing campaigns
- Email quality control
- Merchandise sales portal
- Badge & ticket printing
- Managed social media communication
- Live and on-site event communication
- On-site event photography
- Graphics for your event
Core Features & Capabilities
Collaborate on event website content
Easy content management for large and small teams. Store your images and graphic content in a dedicated content store. Share the publishing responsibilities or ask us to take care of the content for you.
Ticket sales & event registration
Registration forms connected to your payment gateway of choice all integrated with your website. Your customers will have a seamless experience because it is seamless.
Automated information collection
Every event needs information collection other than from ticket holders. Whether this be information on speaker arrival times, requirements for equipment or abstracts for presentation papers at an academic conference our powerful forms allow you to collect all the information you need.
Email direct marketing
Beautiful email event announcements and messages with point-and-click ease, manage subscriptions and mailing lists, automate your communication directly to your potential attendees. Unlimited subscribers, lists, and emails.
Advanced integrated analytics
Advanced usage reporting for your websites and email campaigns, securely hosted behind the DDSN.net firewall. Much more that Google Analytics: search engine keywords, detailed conversion and campaign reports, and more.
Easily configure dynamic sharing and bookmarking links to your visitors, track social media site outlinks, and publish to social media sites.
Search pages, images, documents, metadata and more. Provide easy access to event program details, abstract content, booth allocations and other participant information.
Conduct ticket sales securely from within your own website in real time straight into your preferred payment gateway.
Search engine optimisation
Make sure your event websites are found in public searches by automatic application of SEO best practices. Track your visitors from inbound campaigns and cross site links to conversion and transactions.
Managing Event Contributors
Speaker / Panelist Management
If you have hosted an event with speakers or panelists you know what a challenge it can be to keep track of it all. Use our forms to collect arrival, accomodation, equipment and other requirements from your speakers and update it yourself through our powerful form editor as details emerge.
Collect all the details required from your exhibitors in an online form, no more paper shuffling! This form can be edited by exhibitors as their requirements change, no more managing multiple emails requesting changes.
Abstract & Program Management
The Abstract module allows the collection of abstracts from presenters right in your website. Each submission automatically creates a page in the online program which you publish when you are satisfied that the abstract is acceptable. This is managed in the back-end where you can collaboratively work on the review of abstracts with your team. Our program generation widget places the abstract at the right date and time in your program creating a dynamic searchable digital program that works on mobile devices.
Communication Service, Support and Advice
Website and Event Tool Construction
If you are a web novice or time poor DDSN can do all the hard work for you. Our digital services are wide and varied but we can certainly build your website and
Custom Communication Plans
Our DDSN team live and breathe communication, we've held numerous
Help desk & telephone support
Local, expert support at your fingertips. All jobs are tracked via a process driven help desk, and we're at the other end of the phone every day
Our Work with Events