Enterprise web and mobile content management system developed by DDSN. Integrated e-commerce, email campaigns, marketing automation, social media, advanced forms and workflow.
Advanced Content Management Platform
The cm3 Acora CMS platform is designed and supported by a small, passionate, clever and creative team of developers in Australia who care deeply about making outstanding websites and helping others do it too. It's DDSN's flagship website and mobile app content management platform.
Offering a rich set of features that's unmatched by other software platforms in the price range, cm3 Acora CMS is well suited to both small and large projects that required powerful, out-of-the-box simplicity coupled with flexible, easy customisation and integration options.
- Advanced distributed content managament
- Powerful form handling
- Marketing automation
- Mobile responsive
- File and asset management
- Powerful user accounts & CRM features
- Email direct marketing
- Advanced integrated analytics
- Advanced search
- Events calendars and online bookings
Business & Technology Benefits
- Incredible feature to cost ratio
- Strong standards compliance (suitable for government projects)
- Complete design control
- Agile continuous integration methodology
- Personalised, local support in Australia
- Advanced customisation capability
- Rock solid, government ready secure hosting available
- High performance
- Search engine optimisation
- Highly cost effective custom development available
- Open standards / shared code
- Built by a highly UX-aware design team
- Flexible integration & APIs
Easy and Powerful
Point and click, drag and drop, easy to use content generation tools combine seamlessly with permissions-based distributed publishing and workflow capabilities to make the cm3 Acora CMS platform:
- Easy enough for small scale operations
- Powerful enough for advanced needs and larger publishing teams
DDSN.com is Managed by cm3 Acora CMS
We trust the platform ourselves, of course.
Contact us to arrange a demo or talk about your project.
Or fill out or project request form to ask us for a proposal.